We understand that innovation processes and capacities differ across organisations, so we have tailored our programmes accordingly. While our training programmes can be adapted to suit the unique needs of your team or organisation, they are all grounded in the following Delivery Principles:
- Process Fluency
- A major obstruction to innovation is lack of process fluency. We facilitate the development of confidence and fluency of process through guided practice.
- Real World Cases
- We address lack of creative confidence to adapt for specific contexts by illustrating process versatility with our own case studies.
- Scalable Learning
- Context-sensitive innovation is often difficult to scale because it cannot be replicated. We connect learners to local practitioners who are embedded in a wider global network.
- Blended Delivery and Support
- A one-off innovation course is not enough to fundamentally change both understanding and work practices. We coach and support learners over time.